Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I will be a blogger, I will be a blogger!

I did enjoy having a blog at first. I felt like it was the cool and trendy thing to do when you are newly married. I did ok at first, but Sean regularly made fun of me saying that no one wanted to hear about our boring lives.
But now, we are 2000 miles away. We don't do much, but it is more important to us now that we stay connected and share with everyone.
So here we go! I promise to write more often. I am also going to attempt to fill you in on the last year. There has been Rwanda for me, the last summer days at the the river, of course our move across the country, first couple weeks/months in Dallas and starting my new job. We are finally coming up on our first school year down here, so I better do my job and fill y'all in (in true southern fashion).

No comments: