Sunday, November 15, 2009

More weddings?!!

In August I fly down to Colorado Springs to see my friend Shelby get marred to a friend from Whitworth. It was a long weekend full of beautiful site and amazing friends. I've never been to Colorado, so that was also a fun experience.


Obviously at the Garden of the Gods. Holy cow! What an amazing place.
My travel partners, Lindsay and Jessica
One of the beautiful rock formations.
Shelby and Nolan!
Such a gorgeous environment. Kudos the bride for planning the PERFECT wedding.
Shelby was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen.
The lucky man.

This late summer we went to a family friend's wedding. Heather Schneidmiller married Trevor Osbourne. It was a gorgeous wedding and the reception was held at her parents house. It's so fun to see how much things can change, but the people always stay the same.


This October, I also was able to see my good friend and old roomate from Whitworth get married. Congrats Caitlin and Aaron!

In front of the Fremont Troll.

My pseudo wedding date. Sean was also at a wedding back in Spokane on the same weekend, so I went with a friend from Whitworth.

Such a beautiful wedding. It was so good to see tons of friends that I haven't seen since school.

That is it for our weddings this fall. We have another at the end of December and then no more until next July. I'm wedding'ed out!

No comments: