Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh Yeah, we had a 1 year anniversary!

On July 25th, 2008, Sean and Andrea changed their lives and said "I do." Well, we are happy to have had such a nice 1st year of marriage. It was for the most part a pretty uneventful year. I finished school, started a job, Sean has kept his job and we don't have kids.... Sounds pretty good. Here are some highlights from our trip to Leavenworth.



Played a little mini golf on a real green.


Fed the goats who eat the hillside

In front of the Alpine-like hills.

Went for a hike near icicle creek. So beautiful

Hot and sweaty

Cutting the cake, 1 year later. Not too bad, kinda tasted like freezer though

Being that the first anniversary is paper, Sean bought a paper bouquet of my wedding flowers. I was completely shocked! The company's name is Anemone and they make the most amazing stuff. I just got a him a book... I think he won this year :)

No comments: